TRACT 1 SOLD FOR $434,640 ($10,866/AC)
TRACT 2 SOLD FOR $365,968 ($8866/AC)
81.28 ACRES – HIGHLY TILLABLE FARMLAND
CLAY COUNTY, IL
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2023 6:00PM
LIVE IN PERSON BIDDING & ONLINE BIDDING
FOR ONLINE BIDDING GO TO THE LINK BELOW
Location: From Louisville, IL go west on Vandalia Rd. 1mi. to Partridge Ln./Bobwhite Rd. turn north and go 5mi. The farm is at the intersection of Bobwhite Rd. and Quail Dr. From Iola, IL go south on The Xenia/Iola Rd. 1mi. To Heron Ln. turn east and go 2mi. To Quail Dr. turn north and go 1/4mi.
Approx. 6mi. Northwest of Louisville, IL; Approx. 25mi. Southwest of Effingham, IL; Approx. 90mi. E of St. Louis, MO.
Location of Auction: Edgewood American Legion— 810 Rt. 37, Edgewood, Illinois
TRACT 1 40 acres +/- Farmland
- PIN: 05-02-400-002
- NE 1/4 SE 1/4 Sec. 2, Oskaloosa Twp., Clay Co., IL
- This is a very productive and highly tillable tract of farmland.
- Approx. 39.89 tillable acres (99%) in row crop production
- Soil Types: Wynoose
- Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 97
- County road frontage on eastern border
TRACT 2 41.28 acres +/- Farmland
- PIN: 05-01-300-001
- Pt SW 1/4 NW 1/4 & NW 1/4 SW 1/4 Sec. 1, Oskaloosa Twp., Clay Co., IL
- This is another quality tract of mostly tillable farmland.
- Approx. 35.56 tillable acres (86%) in row crop production
- Tillable Soil Types: Wynoose, Bluford, & Cisne-Huey
- Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 96.9
- County road frontgae on western and northern borders
TRACT 3 81.28 acres +/- Combination of Tracts 1 and 2
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: 15% of the purchase price placed down day of sale and the balance due at closing on or before November 21, 2023. Sellers guarantee good and merchantable title. Sellers will pay the 2022 and 2023 real estate taxes. Buyer(s) will pay all subsequent taxes thereafter. 2022 real estate taxes on Tract 1 were $310.93 & Tract 2 were $270.55. Sellers retain no mineral rights; however, subject to any prior reservations. Possession will be at closing subject to current farm tenants rights. Sellers will receive the landowner’s share of the 2023 crop. The farm has open tenancy for the 2024 farming year. Sellers and Buyer(s) will enter into a Sales Contract day of sale. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or advertisements.
No Buyers Premium
ONLINE BIDDING: Bidders will be allowed to bid in person at the live auction or they have the option of bidding online through hibid.
Go to www.carsonauctionandrealty.com for online bidding rules and instructions.
SELLERS: PATRICK HEIRS
CARSON AUCTION & REALTY CO.
COL. JUSTIN CARSON #441.001711
Managing Broker, Certified General Appraiser, & Auctioneer 618-662-4911
204 E. North Ave., Flora, IL 62839