REAL ESTATE AND PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2023 11:00AM
STUDIO HOME WITH LARGE BUILDING
207 Linda Avenue, Cisne, Illinois
- Efficiency home 16’X30’ 480sq.ft.
- Layout of the home has an open living, kitchen, dining area; one bedroom; & one bathroom/utility room
- Ventless gas heat and window air conditioning
- Home has a concrete slab floor & metal siding/roof
- 20’X36’ pole style building with electric and gravel floors
- 12’X44’ addition that is partially finished and would make an ideal office or rental apartment
- 24’X24’ attached carport with electric and gravel floor
- Entire lot size measures 80’ X 118.5’ (9,480sq.ft.)
- This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an affordable home with large building. It would also make an outstanding rental property with potential rental from the home, apartment, & bldg.
FEATURED ITEMS: 1988 16’ Sylvan Pro Fisherman Boat w/trailer. Boat has 70hp Evinrude motor & 7.5hp Chrysler kicker motor; Mitsubishi Galant 4 door car; L118 John Deere Lawn Mower; M665 Zero Turn John Deere Lawn Mower; Rural King SWISHER Zero Turn Mower with a 52” Deck; & Snapper 11 HP Lawn Mower.
FURNITURE: Small wooden table with drop leaves; Small wooden table; Cloth love seat; Tan rocker recliner; Wooden Book Shelf; Folding Table; 4 Matching Folding Chairs; Curio Cabinet; Wooden Bench; and Concrete Yard Bench.
GARAGE ITEMS: NAPA Portable Battery Charger; 650 Briggs & Stratton Brute Power Washer; Hyper Tough Electric Weed Eater; 200 Amp Battery Charger; 15 Gallon Electric Air Compressor; Lincoln Arc Welder; 12 Amp Power Saw; John Deere Yard Roller; Steel and Polypropylene Plastic Tool Boxes; Coolers; Totes; Tires; Dolly; 2 White Entrance/Exit Doors; Various Sizes of Ladders; Large Selection of Hand Tools; Two Wheeled Trailer; Ever Start Battery; New Vacuum Hose (35 ‘) with Head Attachment For A Pool; Cattle Barn Fan; Southern Patio Gazebo; Car: Mitsubishi Galant ES 4 Door Car; Craftsman Chain Saw; Table Saw; Water Pump Hose; Come-along; Chain Sharpener; Water Pump Hose; Old Fashion Leaf Rake & Fire Extinguisher.
OTHER CATEGORY: Large Selection of Children’s Toys; Several Pieces of Pink Depression; Old Set of Golf Clubs; Maytag Dryer; Whirlpool Washer; BB Daisey BB Guns X 3; Elephant Figurines; Safe; Instapot Power Cooker; Pots & Pans; Crock Pot; 2 Matching Lamps; 2 Alladin Lamps; Power Force Vacuum; & Willow Tree Angels.
TERMS ON THE REAL ESTATE: 15% of the purchase price placed down day of sale and the balance due in 30 days or before. Seller guarantees good and merchantable title. Real Estate Taxes will be pro-rated to date of closing and possession at closing. Estimated real estate taxes with owner occupied exemption – $324.84. Sellers and buyer(s) will enter into a sales contract day of sale. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed material or advertising.
TERMS ON THE PERSONAL PROPERTY: Cash or Check with proper ID. No item to be removed until paid for. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed material or advertisements. Not responsible for accidents or theft.
SELLERS: THE ESTATE OF ELDON TROYER
COL. JUSTIN CARSON #441.001711
Managing Broker, Certified General Appraiser, & Auctioneer 618-662-4911
Joe Blanchard & Gary Blanchard – Ringmen, Brena Blanchard – Cashier, Becky Carson – Clerk, Will & Connor Carson—Concession Stand
204 E. North Ave., Flora, IL 62839