HOME & 2 ACRES SOLD FOR $40,000
77.68 ACRES FARMLAND & WOODS SOLD FOR $326,256 ($4200/AC)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2020 6:00PM
WAYNE COUNTY, IL
FARMLAND, WOODS, & COUNTRY HOME
FOR ONLINE BIDDING AND REGISTRATION GO TO
Location: At the intersection of Hwy. 45 and Hwy. 15 at the west edge of Fairfield, IL go north on Hwy. 45 2.5 miles to County Road 1125N, turn left and go west 1.5 miles. The property is on the south side of the road.
Approx. 3mi. NW of Fairfield, IL, 35mi. E of Mt. Vernon, IL & 100mi. E of St. Louis, MO.
Location of Auction: Geff Ruritan Building —Highway 45, Geff, Illinois
TRACT 1 78 acres +/- Farmland & Woods
- Part of Sec. 21 & 28, Lamard Twp., Wayne Co., IL
- This is a productive tract of combination farmland and woods.
- Approx. 52.66 tillable acres (68%) in row crop production
- Soil Types: Bluford, Passport, Belknap, Ava, & Wynoose
- Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 97.7
- County road frontage on the northern border
TRACT 2 Country Home & 2 +/- acres
- 1472 County Road 1125N, Fairfield, IL
- This tract is improved with a 2 bed / 1 bath home that has approx. 1300sq.ft. and consists of a living room, kitchen/dining, two bedrooms, 1 bath, bonus family room, utility/mud room, enclosed front and side porches, large open side deck, and attached carport.
- Recent upgrades to the home include replacement metal roof, replacement vinyl siding, & replacement windows.
- Tract 2 is also improved with a 20’X30’ detached garage with shop area and a 42’X44’ pole barn.
- This tract offers affordable country living with no close neighbors yet is only 1.5 miles from Hwy. 45 and less than 5 minutes from Fairfield.
TRACT 3 Combination of Tracts 1 & 2
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: 15% of the purchase price placed down day of sale and the balance due at closing on or before December 14, 2020. Sellers guarantee good and merchantable title. Sellers will pay the 2019 real estate taxes due and payable in 2020 and the 2020 taxes due and payable in 2021. Buyer(s) will pay all subsequent taxes thereafter. Sellers retain 3/4 of their mineral rights for 20 years or as long as production exists thereafter and or upon the death of all sellers the mineral rights shall revert back to the current landowner. Possession will be at closing. Sellers and Buyer(s) will enter into a Sales Contract day of sale. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or advertisements. No Buyers Premium
ONLINE BIDDING: Bidders will be allowed to bid in person at the live auction or they have the option of bidding online. Go to www.carsonauctionandrealty.com for online bidding rules and instructions.
GRAY FAMILY FARM
ATTORNEY FOR THE SELLERS: JAY FYIE OF FYIE AND RICE LAW OFFICE – FAIRFIELD, IL
CARSON AUCTION & REALTY CO.