THURSDAY, APRIL 7, 2022 6:00PM
WAYNE COUNTY, IL
95% TILLABLE FARMLAND
Click the link below to register for online bidding:
Location: At the intersection of Hwy. 15 and Co. Hwy. 9 (Sims Road) in Sims, IL go North 5 miles. The property is on the East side of the road. Approx. 5mi. South of Johnsonville, IL; Approx. 15mi. Northwest of Fairfield, IL; Approx. 30mi. Northeast of Mt. Vernon, IL; Approx. 90mi. E of St. Louis, MO.
Location of Auction: Johnsonville Ruritan Building—Johnsonville, IL
TRACT 1 74.86 acres +/- Farmland
• PIN: 04-10-010-007
• Part W 1/2 SW 1/4 Sec. 10, Berry Twp., Wayne Co., IL
• This is a very productive tract of income producing farmland.
• Approx. 73.90 tillable acres (99%) in row crop production
• Soil Types: Wynoose 0-2% slope; Bluford 0-5% slope
• Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 97.8
• Blacktop frontage on western and northern borders
TRACT 2 40 acres +/- Farmland
• PIN: 04-15-016-004
• NW 1/4 NW 1/4 Sec. 15, Berry Twp., Wayne Co., IL
• This is another quality tract of tillable farmland.
• Approx. 35.08 tillable acres (88%) in row crop production
• Tillable Soil Types: Bluford, Passport, Banlic, Wynoose
• Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 97.1
• Blacktop frontage on western border
TRACT 3 114.86 acres +/- Combination of Tracts 1 and 2
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: 15% of the purchase price placed down day of sale and the balance due at closing on or before May 10, 2022. Sellers guarantee good and merchantable title. Sellers will pay the 2021 real estate taxes due and payable in 2022. Buyer(s) will pay all subsequent taxes thereafter. 2020 real estate taxes on Tract 1 were $933.46 & Tract 2 were $421.70. Sellers retain no mineral rights; however, subject to any prior reservations. Possession will be at closing subject to current farm tenants rights. The farm is rented for the 2022 farming year. Buyer(s) will receive the 2022 cash rent. Seller and Buyer(s) will enter into a Sales Contract day of sale. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or advertisements. No Buyers Premium
ONLINE BIDDING: Bidders will be allowed to bid in person at the live auction or they have the option of bidding online. Go to www.carsonauctionandrealty.com for online bidding rules and instructions.
SELLER: DENNIS EVANS
CARSON AUCTION & REALTY CO.
COL. JUSTIN CARSON #441.001711
Managing Broker, Certified General Appraiser, & Auctioneer 618-662-4911
204 E. North Ave., Flora, IL 62839