THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2022 6:00PM
CLAY COUNTY, IL
100% TILLABLE TOP QUALITY FARMLAND
Location: East of Flora, IL at the intersection of Hwy. 45 & Hwy. 50 go east on Hwy. 50 6mi. to Big Four Road, turn south and go 4.5mi. the property is on the west side of the road. (Approx. 5mi. southeast of Clay City, IL, 30mi. South of Effingham, IL & 90mi. E of St. Louis, MO.)
Location of Auction: Clay City Community Center—South 1st Street, Clay City, Illinois (Watch for Signs)
35 acres +/- Top Quality Farmland
- PIN: 16-08-400-002 (Part)
- The Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section 8, Township 2 North, Range 8 East of the 3rd P.M., Clay County, Illinois except 5 acres out of the southeast corner.
- This is truly an outstanding tract of top-quality farmland.
- 35ac tillable (100%) in row crop production
- Soil Types: Cisne 0-2% slope and Hoyleton 0-2% slope
- Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 108.6
- Open farm tenancy for the 2023 farming season
- Truly a rare opportunity to purchase all tillable top-quality farmland.
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: Sellers reserve the right to reject any and all bids. 15% of the purchase price placed down day of sale and the balance due at closing on or before October 14, 2022. Sellers guarantee good and merchantable title. Sellers to pay the 2021 and 2022 real estate taxes, buyer(s) will pay all subsequent taxes thereafter. 2020 real estate taxes were $637.60. Sellers retain no mineral rights; however, subject to any prior reservations. Possession will be at closing and following the removal of the 2022 crop. Seller and Buyer(s) will enter into a Sales Contract day of sale. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or advertisements. No Buyers Premium
SELLER: Marvin Martin
COL. JUSTIN CARSON #441.001711
Managing Broker, Certified General Appraiser, & Auctioneer
204 E. North Ave., Flora, IL 62839