155 Acres Farmland, CRP, Hunting
Legal: Part of Sec. 34, T1S R7E 3rd P.M., Wayne County, IL (Lamard Twp.)
Directions: Property is located approximately 2 miles northwest of Fairfield, IL
Size: 155 acres
- 64.23 FSA measured tillable acres in row crop production
- 23.59 acres in CRP paying $2,776/yr. (contract expires 9/30/23)
- 6.56 acres in CRP paying $1,344/yr. (contract expires 9/30/30)
- 19.76 acres in CRP paying $2,171/yr. (contract expires 9/30/30) This acreage can be put back into row crop production with a one time payment to the FSA office for $543.
- Total of 114.14 acres of income producing acres (74%)
Mineral Rights: Sellers retain mineral rights
Possession: At closing subject to present tenancy agreement.
Soil Types: Bluford, Ava, Wynoose, & Belknap (See soil map for details.)
Crop Productivity Index: 101
Real Estate Taxes: $1,582.44 (2019 Real Estate Taxes)
This tract is improved with a 24’X24’ finished cabin/garage built in 2008 improved with electric, insulation, interior walls, and concrete floors. Also improving this tract is a 3/4 acre pond stocked with catfish, bass, & bluegill. Tract 1 is a one-of-a-kind hunting/recreation property with outstanding income. The property has been very carefully managed for whitetail deer and turkey hunting and the owners have harvested some very nice bucks and turkey off of this farm. This is truly an outdoorsman’s paradise with excellent income and an easily accessible location less than five minutes from town.