194.5 Acres Mostly Tillable
Legal: Part of Sec. 34, T1S R7E 3rd P.M., Wayne County, IL (Lamard Twp.)
Directions: Property is located approximately 2 miles northwest of Fairfield, IL
Size: 194.5 acres
Price: $859,750 ($4420/ac)
- 106.16 FSA measured tillable acres in row crop production
- 23.59 acres in CRP paying $2,776/yr. (contract expires 9/30/23)
- 6.56 acres in CRP paying $1,344/yr. (contract expires 9/30/30)
- 19.76 acres in CRP paying $2,171/yr. (contract expires 9/30/30) This acreage can be put back into row crop production with a one time payment to the FSA office for $543.
- Total of 156.07 acres of income producing acres (80%)
Mineral Rights: Sellers retain mineral rights on 155 acres. Sellers retain no mineral rights on east 39.5 acres.
Possession: At closing subject to present tenancy agreement.
Soil Types: Bluford, Ava, Wynoose, & Belknap (See soil map for details.)
Crop Productivity Index: 100.5
Real Estate Taxes: $1,582.44 (2019 Real Estate Taxes)
This property is an excellent multi-use farm that allows for outstanding recreation/hunting along with great income. The farm is improved with a 24’X24’ finished cabin/garage built in 2008 improved with electric, insulation, interior walls, and concrete floors. Also improving this tract is a 3/4 acre pond stocked with catfish, bass, & bluegill. This is a one-of-a-kind hunting/recreation property with outstanding income. The property has been very carefully managed for whitetail deer and turkey hunting and the owners have harvested some very nice bucks and turkey off of this farm. This is truly an outdoorsman’s paradise with excellent income and an easily accessible location less than five minutes from town.