THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2021 6:00PM
CLAY COUNTY, IL
TOP QUALITY FARMLAND
Location: East of Flora, IL at the intersection of Hwy. 45 & Hwy. 50 go east on Hwy. 50 3mi. to Dutch Hale Rd., turn south and go 3mi. the property is on the west side of the road.
Approx. 5mi. southeast of Flora, IL, 30mi. South of Effingham, IL & 90mi. E of St. Louis, MO.
Location of Auction: Anthony’s Wild West Restaurant—107 E. North Ave., Flora, Illinois
40 acres +/- Top Quality Farmland
- PIN: 15-02-400-004
- SE 1/4 SE 1/4 Sec. 2, T2N R7E 3rd P.M., Clay Co., IL
- This is truly an outstanding tract of top quality farmland.
- Approx. 37.38ac tillable (94%) in row crop production
- Soil Types: Cisne 0-2% slope and Hoyleton 0-2% slope
- Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 108.8
- Open farm tenancy for the 2022 farming season
- Farmland of this high quality in this area is not offered for sale very often. This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a square 40 acre tract of highly productive farmland.
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: Sellers reserve the right to reject any and all bids. 15% of the purchase price placed down day of sale and the balance due at closing on or before December 7, 2021. Sellers guarantee good and merchantable title. Sellers to pay the 2020 and 2021 real estate taxes, buyer(s) will pay all subsequent taxes thereafter. 2020 real estate taxes were $637.60. Sellers retain no mineral rights; however, subject to any prior reservations. Possession will be at closing and following the removal of the 2021 crop. Sellers and Buyer(s) will enter into a Sales Contract day of sale. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or advertisements. No Buyers Premium
ONLINE BIDDING: Bidders will be allowed to bid in person at the live auction or they have the option of bidding online through HiBid. Go to www.carsonauctionandrealty.com for online bidding rules and instructions.