THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2020 6:00PM
MARION COUNTY, IL
80 ACRES (2 – 40 Acre Tracts)
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT WITH RECREATION,
HUNTING, & HOMESITES
TRACT 1 SOLD FOR $142,000 ($3550/AC)
TRACT 2 SOLD FOR $120,000 ($3000/AC)
6.5 miles south of Iuka, IL and 1/2 mile north of Route 161.
Location: From Iuka, IL go South on Iuka Road 5mi. Both tracts are located on the east side of the road.
Approx. 15mi. SE of Salem, IL, 20mi. E of Centralia, IL & 80mi. E of St. Louis, MO.
Location of Auction: Marion County Farm Bureau —1630 N. Broadway, Salem, IL
Legal Description: Tract 1 – NW 1/4 NW 1/4 Tract 2 – NW 1/4 SW 1/4 all located in Sec. 17, T1N R4E 3rd P.M., Marion Co., IL
Parcel Number 17-17-100-001
TRACT 1 40 acres +/- Farmland, Woods, Hunting, Homesites
- This is a very diverse tract of land with multiple possibilities.
- 15.4 acres currently in CRP paying $89.79/ac. Contract expires 9/30/20
- 6.32 acres of additional tillable acres for a total of 21.72 tillable acres
- Tillable Soil Types: Bluford, Passport, Ava, Hickory
- Tillable Acres Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 95.4
- 1/4 mile road frontage on western and northern borders
- This tract is improved with a small pond and has multiple outstanding building sites.
TRACT 2 40 acres +/- Farmland, Woods, Hunting, Homesites
- This is another diverse tract that has something to offer for everyone.
- 29 acres currently in CRP paying $89.79/ac. Contract expires 9/30/20
- Tillable Soil Types: Ava-Hickory, Blurod, Creal, Holton, Ava, Banlic
- Tillable Acres Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 96.8
- 1/4 mile township road frontage along the western border
- This tract provides excellent income along with outstanding recreation and building sites.
TRACT 3 80 acres +/- Farmland, Woods, Hunting & Homesites
Combination of Tracts 1 and 2
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: 15% of the purchase price placed down day of sale and the balance due at closing on or before April 14, 2020. Sellers guarantee good and merchantable title. Real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of closing. Estimated real estate taxes are $5.75 per acre. CRP payments will be pro-rated to the date of closing. Buyers will assume all CRP contracts. Sellers retain 1/2 of their mineral rights for three years and as long as production exists thereafter. Possession will be at closing. Sellers and Buyer(s) will enter into a Sales Contract day of sale. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or advertisements.
No Buyers Premium
OWNERS: HALFACRE FAMILY TRUST
(DORIS HALFACRE PROPERTY)
CARSON AUCTION & REALTY CO.