THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2021 6:00PM
CLAY COUNTY, IL
FARMLAND & DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Location: At the intersection of Hwy. 45 and Hwy. 50 at the west edge of Flora, IL go North on Hwy. 45 2mi. to Hickory Hill Ln., The property is located at the northwest corner of the intersection of Hwy. 45 and Hickory Hill Ln.
Approx. 2mi. North of Flora, IL, 30mi. South of Effingham, IL & 90mi. E of St. Louis, MO.
Location of Auction: Anthony’s Wild West Restaurant—107 E. North Ave., Flora, Illinois
38.46 acres +/- Farmland & Development Potential
- PIN: 10-10-400-002
- SEC 10-3-6 SE SE EX 1.54 AC E SIDE (Stanford (N.) Twp.)
- This is a very diverse property with numerous possibilities.
- Potential of 100% tillable row crop production
- Soil Types: Cisne, Darmstadt-Bluford, Hoyleton-Darmstadt, Cisne-Huey
- Weighted Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 104.5
- Hickory Hill Lane frontage on southern border and Highway 45 frontage on eastern border
- This property has been used as a racetrack for the last 20 years and could continue to be used as a track with some renovation. This property is in a perfect location with high visibility and traffic volume along with road frontage on two sides. If you are looking for a business location with highway frontage this property could be what you are looking for.
- This property also has outstanding soil types and could be put back into 100% tillable row crop production.
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: 15% of the purchase price placed down day of sale and the balance due at closing on or before March 18, 2021. Sellers guarantee good and merchantable title. Real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of closing. 2019 real estate taxes were $5,056.54. Sellers retain all mineral rights for 10 years and as long as production exists thereafter. Possession will be at closing. All personal property left with the property at closing will transfer with the property and will be buyers responsibility. Sellers and Buyer(s) will enter into a Sales Contract day of sale. All announcements day of sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or advertisements. No Buyers Premium
ONLINE BIDDING: Bidders will be allowed to bid in person at the live auction or they have the option of bidding online. For online bidding rules and instructions go to:
SELLERS: RICHARD AND MARGENE BURMEISTER
ATTORNEY FOR THE SELLER: AARON JONES OF TAYLOR LAW OFFICE – EFFINGHAM, IL
CARSON AUCTION & REALTY CO.